Sunday, August 12, 2012

Arrival Pictures

Here are some pictures for you from my trip so far.

Before I left for India. Here is the beginning of my life as a minimalist. =)



The lobby of my luxurious hotel (This may contradict my minimalism.)


 Yes, I walked past Mother Teresa's home in Delhi today. =)


I went to Mass at the Cathedral today in Delhi. It was in Hindi. A very interesting side note. In Hindi, there is both a formal and informal way of addressing people. The informal way is used to address children but is also reserved for your mother and God. It was beautiful to hear the hymns being sung in Hindi!


 Another picture of the Cathedral. Check out my new kameez from Fab India. I bought two yesterday and love them!



A street in Delhi in case you are interested


I will do my best to keep posting frequently especially with photos, but don't get too used to it. :) Also, I added a link at the bottom of the page in case you had a hard time subscribing before.

No comments:

Post a Comment